Friday, January 22, 2010

Hooked on Hooks

Ok this post is a bit lame, but who reads this thing anyway?! So lately I have been going hook crazy!!! I had hung hooks in the laundry room for the kids school bags and jackets, but it got overwhelmed with jackets, coats, etc. So I added extra hooks for bags. Here are the laundry room hooks...






Several months ago I found these plaques at hobby lobby that already had hooks on them. I modge podged some scrapbook paper on them and used a stamp and inked the edges. The first one turned out great, but the last two were kinda thrown together ad I was ready for some hooks in my bathroom. So I will eventually redo them-but for now, here they are...







The kids received hooded towels for Christmas from (Aunt) Roo. So I decided they needed their own little hook-as those things can be a nightmare to fold. I put them behind the bathroom door so they are out of the way but easy to access.





I also have a long 2 X 4 of hooks in the garage that I keep all our athletic bags hung-mostly all my bags from college and high school-just can't let go of my athletic past LOL.

So far I haven't thought of a need to put hooks anywhere else-but I am sure I will find one soon enough!!

1 comment:

ter@waaoms said...

hooks are handy to have! :) I need more... I can't put them on my doors though because the doors that came with this house (with exception of outside doors) are hollow! What a pain! Some day I will replace them with solid doors.